Summer is a great time to travel, but where should you go? North America has beaches, mountains, and deserts. Europe has some of the world’s best food. Asia is home to ancient temples and canals. In this article, we explore the top 5 cities to visit this summer so you can plan your next vacation!
The top 5 cities to visit this summer
- New York City – There is always something to do in the city that never sleeps, whether you’re catching a Broadway show, people watching in Central Park, or strolling through one of the many world-renowned museums.
- Chicago – From deep dish pizza and architecture tours to taking in a Cubs game at Wrigley Field, Chicago has something for everyone.
- San Francisco – This picturesque city is perfect for exploring, whether you’re riding a cable car through Chinatown or taking in the stunning views from Twin Peaks.
- Los Angeles – Spend your days soaking up the sun on Venice Beach, shopping on Rodeo Drive, or hiking through Griffith Park. website
- Boston – This historic city is perfect for a summer getaway, with its abundance of activities ranging from exploring Fenway Park to visiting the USS Constitution Museum.
Why you should visit
If you’re looking for a summer vacation destination, you can’t go wrong with any of the cities on this list. From stunning natural scenery to world-class dining and entertainment, these cities have it all. And with so many different activities to choose from, you’re sure to find something to suit your interests.
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and head to one of these top summertime destinations:
- Vancouver, British Columbia
Vancouver is a beautiful city located on the west coast of Canada. With its lush rainforests, snow-capped mountains and pristine beaches, Vancouver is a nature lover’s paradise. In addition to its stunning scenery, Vancouver is also home to a vibrant arts scene, great shopping and some of the best restaurants in the country.
- Montreal, Quebec
Montreal is a lively city located in the province of Quebec. Known for its French Canadian culture, Montreal is a great place to enjoy delicious food, charming architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Montreal is also home to a number of festivals throughout the year, so there’s always something going on.
What to do when you’re there
Assuming you’re referring to the Cities in the United States:
New York City- There’s so much to do in the city that never sleeps! For starters, you can visit the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, and Wall Street. You can also find great food from all around the world and shop until you drop!
Los Angeles- In LA, you can visit movie studios, such as Warner Bros. and Universal Studios. You can also tour Hollywood, go shopping on Rodeo Drive, and dine at fabulous restaurants. If you’re a beach person, Venice Beach and Santa Monica are must-sees!
Chicago- The Windy City is home to amazing deep dish pizza, The Bean sculpture, Wrigley Field (if you’re a baseball fan), Navy Pier, and much more. You can also take a architecture river cruise to admire the beautiful buildings.
Boston- Walk the Freedom Trail, check out Fenway Park (another baseball stadium), eat delicious seafood (it’s known for its clam chowder!), and enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
With summer fast approaching, now is the time to start planning your next vacation. If you’re looking for some inspiration, we’ve got you covered with our list of the top 5 cities to visit this summer. From the stunning beaches of Rio de Janeiro to the historic sights of Athens, there’s something for everyone on this list. So what are you waiting for? Start packing your bags and get ready for an unforgettable summer adventure!