If you are planning on visiting Kenya from Pakistan then you must know that you need a Kenya visa for Pakistanis. Without a visa there is no way you can enter Kenya for pleasure or for business purposes. Now to visit Kenya you would need to first take an appointment in the Kenya embassy in Pakistan from where you have to apply for the visa for traveling. If you have never traveled before and it’s your first time planning a trip to Kenya then you simply need to read this post. Below we have discussed the simple ways for getting the Kenya visa.
How to apply for the Kenya visa for Pakistanis?
There are two ways using which you can apply for the visa. But first know that Kenya has not included itself as visa free countries for Pakistani citizens which is why you must know that there is no way you can go to Kenya without a travel visa.
Apply for visa from the embassy
First you should know that the traditional way of getting the visa for Kenya is by applying from the embassy. Most people prefer using the traditional method to get the visa because it is very simple and straightforward and requires no expertise in tech. Here we have mentioned the steps you need to follow to get the Kenya visa for Pakistanis from the Kenyan embassy in Islamabad.
- First you need to call the embassy and set an appointment with them. The embassy would give you an appointment or would refer you to a nearby consulate office from where you can get the visa application Kenya.
- Once you get your visa application you need to fill out the form. You have to provide personal as well as professional information in the form. The information you put in must be accurate and verifiable if you want to get the visa.
- doesn’t onlKenya visa for Pakistanisy require you to fill an application form, rather you also need to provide some important documents. You need to show your valid passport, your recently taken photos, purpose of visitation, proof of stay, proof of travel, and many other technical documents.
- You need to submit the visa application form and all the documents to the embassy and wait for your request to be processed. Know that visa requirements are different for every visa type. Like the Kenya business visa requirements would be different from the tourist visa.
Apply for Kenya visa online
If you don’t want to get into the hassle of connecting with the embassy then you can apply online. You can easily get the Kenya e visa application today:
- You can find the online application form from the official website.
- You need to fill the online form for the Kenya visa for Pakistanis. The application must have all your accurate information.
- You need to attach digital copies of your passport and other basic documents.
- You need to pay the visa fee in advance through your credit or debit card.
After submitting the application you would get the visa in your email within two days at max.